Why sell your Gold Jewelry to or with Triad Estate Sales?
We have the experience and knowledge to give you a fair price for your gold jewelry. Triad Estate Sales is owned and operated by Apex Gold Silver Coin and as such we have all the appropriate Licenses with the State of North Carolina & the City of Winston-Salem. Give us a call or stop in, we typically pay 75% of the value of the gold as the refinery pays us 95% so we make 20% in the middle. For over 15 years we have been a Gold Jewelry Buyer and have built a reputation on fair gold prices, honest trade practices, and great customer service. Often we are able to purchase your gold jewelry for resale value and not just for scrap value. We use the most up to date gold price, we are the gold buyer you would like to deal with.
Buying Gold Jewelry…
Gold Jewelry and Platinum
- 8K, 9K, 10K, 14K, 18K, 22K, & 999 Gold
- Yellow, White, or Rose Gold, Filigree, and even Gold-Filled Costume Jewelry
- Rings, Earrings, Bracelets, Necklaces, Charms, Pendants, Brooches, Sets, Cameos, Fobs, Wrist Watches & Pocket Watches
- Outdated, damaged, broken, single earrings, and scrap jewelry
- Antique, Estate, Fashion, Brand Name, Jewelry…i.e. Tiffany, Elizabeth Locke, Cartier, Mikimoto…
- Class Rings, Engagement Rings, & Wedding Bands
- All dental gold such as gold fillings, gold crowns, & bridges
- 90% and 95% Platinum Jewelry
How Do Estate Sales Work? Tips for making more Money How do estate sales work? If you're pondering this question, you are probably faced with a house full of stuff
Digital estate sales widen the treasure hunt Selling all or part of the contents of a home tends to follow one of the three Ds: divorce, downsizing or death. Professional
How to find a reputable estate sale company A: The estate sale business has become a huge industry over the past decade. There are roughly 22,000 estate sale companies that